WE ARE OPEN!
As of Monday April 20th 2020, Leighnor Aircraft is modifying it COVID-19 response from no dual flight instruction back to a state of “instructor discretion”. After discussions with several of our flight instructors and reviewing the numbers of COVID-19 cases in our service area, we have relaxed our “no dual instruction” direction. We are also providing guidance for safe interaction with instructors and air crew.
Anyone getting in a small aircraft should take this self-assessment and if any questions are answered with a “YES” answer, you should not get into a small aircraft with another person.
- Have you traveled outside the state or country in the past 14 days?
- Have you had contact with any person who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you experienced a cough, fever, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days?
- Do you live with a person who has experienced a cough, fever, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days?
- Are you running any kind of temperature above normal?
We are also advising all aircraft passengers and crew to check temperatures before flight.
Leighnor Aircraft continues to disinfect the hangars and aircraft daily based on use. We were also able to procure a supply of hand sanitizer and each aircraft is being equipped with a bottle of hand sanitizer.
Lastly, if more than one person is in the hangars, please practice reasonable social distancing.