You can conduct any operation that you would otherwise be able to conduct using your pilot certificate and a third-class medical certificate, except you are limited to:
- Fly with no more than five passengers.
- Fly an aircraft under 6,000 lbs maximum certificated takeoff weight.
- Fly an aircraft that is authorized to carry no more than 6 occupants.
- Flights within the United States, at an indicated airspeed of 250 knots or less, and at an altitude at or below 18,000 feet mean sea level (MSL).
- You may not fly for compensation or hire.